Terms & ConditionsDecember 16, 2021 2021-12-31 12:42
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.cognivisio.com (the “Service”) operated by CogniVisio (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Account, Registration, and Purchases
When you complete your member registration on the site, we would appreciate it if you were helpful and kind enough to give us true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your username, name, surname, email address, country, password, profile picture, and other specific information.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- You are responsible for all activities that are held under your account or password;
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password;
- Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
By using the site or any of CogniVisio services, you vow to never to do any of the following activities:
- Take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the site or user accounts and related features
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile or your access
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
When you use CogniVisio, you are okay with receiving electronic communications from our team, including emails and messages on and through the site. We will ask if you agree to receive promotional emails as well, letting you know all about our new releases and updates, features, or promotions on the site. If at any time you thus decide you no longer want to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent to you.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- You may not post any false or misleading statements;
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CogniVisio.
CogniVisio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CogniVisio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the site or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
All content posted on the site, including text, videos, video content, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, quizzes, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is CogniVisio’s property and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
All sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us on email@example.com